The Konftel 300 can be connected to analogue telephone lines, wireless DECT telephones, mobile phones and computers for VoIP calls. The most exciting developments are the built-in recording capability, a unique conference guide with number recall memory, as well as a host of other new features, all easily accessible through the large display screen.
It features connectivity options for headsets, loudspeaker equipment and additional microphones - making it ideal for lectures and talks in larger meeting rooms.
• SD memory card input - Record your meetings & listen on the phone or computer (optional)
• A mini USB allows the phone to be loudspeaker & microphone during wideband VoIP calls
• Connectors for expansion microphones, external loudspeakers or wireless headsets (optional)
• The Line Mode function switch between different connections - analogue, USB, GSM/DECT
• The unique conference guide helps you set up multi-party calls, the phone numbers you call most often can be stored in groups