Avaya one-X® Deskphone 9620 IP Telephone
Avaya one-X® Deskphone is a family of next generation IP telephones that delivers a new and unique communications experience to drive increased productivity.
The Avaya one-X Deskphone family features an intuitive user interface which helps to make users proficient and confident in performing common telephone tasks such as setting up a conference call or completing a transfer. With brilliant audio quality, it’s much easier to hear and understand other people which speeds business while reducing fatigue and stress. Avaya oneX Deskphone models now support voice commands for speech based dialing, and allow workers to dial personal contacts stored on the phone or a USB memory stick. The Avaya 9600 Series deskphones are built with future growth and enhancement in mind, with many modular add-ons that can be added as they are needed – protecting investments and leading to improved total cost of ownership. The new telephones also feature a very stylish and professional design including support for customized display screen saver images and custom faceplates with company logos.
Avaya one-X is a portfolio of communications solutions which deliver a powerful and consistent communications experience for the end user – across a variety of devices and interfaces. Avaya one-X solutions provide streamlined access to communications, to drive productivity and competitive advantage.
Avaya 9620 IP Telephones are specifically designed for the everyday telephone user – those who typically rely on multiple communications tools such as e-mail and IM, yet still require a high quality and intuitive telephone for voice communications.
An embedded speech recognition engine within the Avaya 9600 Series deskphones allows for dialing of contacts by simply speaking the person’s name. For those contact entries with more than one number (work, home), the user can specify “call John Smith at work” and the Avaya 9620 is intelligent enough to make it happen. For workers on the go, a USB stick can used to log in to a phone and store personal contacts. When the USB is inserted into an Avaya 9600 Series deskphone, it logs the user in and allows users to speech dial any of the up to 250 personal contacts supported by the phones.
The high fidelity audio of the Avaya 9620 IP Telephone provides crystal clear sound, eliminating background noise, while the backlit display and intuitive interface simplifies access to advanced Avaya Aura™ Communication Manager features – such as one-touch dialing from the contact list and accessing recent call information from call logs.
With its dual position flip stand, the Avaya 9620 makes a smart-looking addition to any desk.
And keep in mind
Improved total cost of ownership: The Avaya 9620 supports a portfolio of telephone modules and adapters and accessories such as wideband headsets and an adapter to support Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth – allowing for flexible and cost-effective enhancements and investment protection.
Security and reliability: With enhanced protection against denial of service attacks and support for 802.1x, LLDP as well as improved VLAN separation, the 9620 delivers the high level of security and reliability that you’ve come to expect from Avaya.
• Backlit display – 3.45” diagonal QVGA quality gray-scale pixel based with adjustable display angle
• 9620C supports a ¼ VGA color display
• Full duplex speaker phone
• Ergonomic wideband hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
• Two message waiting indicators
• Flip-stand/dual position
• Wall mount kit available
• Four way navigation cluster button
• Four contextual softkey buttons
• Volume button (separate volume levels in the handset, speaker, and ringer)
• Avaya Menu button (browser, options and settings access)
• Message button (LED)
• Telephony application (hard button)
• Mute button (LED)
• Speaker button (LED)
• Headset button (LED)
• Contacts button
• Call log button (LED)
• Ethernet (10/100) line interface with secondary Ethernet interface
• PoE 802.3af compliant class 2 device (auxiliary power available)
* 9620L is PoE Class 1
• Adapter interface (except 9620L)
• USB interface – supports USB 1.1 compatible thumb drives for personal contacts (except 9620L)
• Headset Interface
• Contacts application (250 entry)
with hard button
• Call log (100-entry) with hard button/LED for missed call indication
• H.323 and SIP protocol support
• Standards-based G.722 wideband Codec and the following narrow band codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
• Support for the following languages: English, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana), Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian Cyrillic, and Hebrew.
• Speech dialing languages include: US and UK English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
Click here to download factsheet